Penn State Health LPN Clinic - Penn State Health Community Medical Group - White Rose Fam Practice in York, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
R ecruiter Information: Jennifer Klinger at email@example.com
Working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Penn State Health, you are the heart and backbone of patient care. When respect, integrity, teamwork and excellence guide your quality of care, you will be empowered to make an influential difference in the lives of all our patients. #WeAre committed to helping talented LPNs, like you, deepen your expertise and achieve your goals while still performing patient care including: accurately recording vital signs, discussion health concerns, performing testing, administering injections; assisting with procedures and documentation.
- High School diploma required.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current license to practice in the state - of PA or eligible for licensure in PA required.
- BLS required.
- One (1) year experience in an acute or ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Able to stand & sit constantly; walk frequently.
- Able to lift/carry 0-10 lbs. frequently; 11-50 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to push/pull 0-20 lbs. frequently; 21-75 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to climb occasionally; reach constantly.
- Able to use hands for simple/firm grasping.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.