Penn State Health Pediatric Hospitalist in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health Community Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: Ten 24-hour shifts per month
Recruiter: Patty Shipton , firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Health is seeking a pediatric hospitalist to work with the NICU Medical Director in our level IIIA NICU. Providers will work ten 24-hour shifts per month. This position will have support from the Penn State Health Childrens Hospital in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
- Must have successfully completed a residency program.
- Two-plus years of experience in field of practice is preferred. Newly trained physicians will be considered.
- Must be board certified/board eligible in Pediatrics.
- Must possess or be able to obtain an unrestricted license in Pennsylvania.
- Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificate.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained