Penn State Health Nurse Practitioner - SMG Hospitalists in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: 4 p.m to midnight
Recruiter: Please contact Esther Zechman at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Penn State Health St. Joseph is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our Clinical Decision Unit. Hours will be 4 p.m. to midnight, Monday to Friday. Responsibilities include supporting the Hospitalist and Resident staff; completing admissions; and responding to floor calls.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program (Acute Care preferred)
- Three years of staff nursing work experience, preferably in a critical care setting
- Previous experience as a Nurse Practitioner is preferred
- Current licensure as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner required
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained