Penn State Health Hospitalist - SMG in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Group
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter: Please contact Heather Peffley at email@example.com for more information about this position
Penn State Health St. Joseph in Berks County, Pennsylvania, is seeking additional Hospitalists. You'll join an outstanding team at our 212-bed state-of-the-art hospital and health campus. This is an excellent opportunity for physicians who wish to enjoy a high-quality of life while providing care within a community of approximately 400,000.
The position highlights include:
- Dayshift positions (7a to 5p), occasional evenings (3p-11p), 18 shifts per month
- No nights, no overnight call
- Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
- Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
- Revised compensation plan offering quality and productivity bonuses
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine;
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates;
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required; and
- Must be able to obtain a non-restricted license in the state of Pennsylvania
The job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health St. Joseph is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.