Penn State Health Financial Liaison - Penn State Health Reimb & Decision Suppt in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health Shared Services
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: 8 hours
Penn State Health - Reading location
The Financial Liaison is responsible for overseeing and managing the preparation of budgets, reports, financial analyses and statements and maintains operational records. They will manage departmental operations with authority to make commitments relating to expenditures and revenues. In addition to those responsibilities, the Financial Liaison will supervise the administration of grants, participate in planning and policy development for administrative, financial and operational activities with the Department Chair, Administrator, senior faculty and administrative staff.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ·
- Previous healthcare accounting experience
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting or Finance required
- At least five years of related accounting experience required
- Experience in providing financial analysis of healthcare operations
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively in a team structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starting day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short term and long term disability
- Generous amount of time off and holidays
- 401k for retirement
- Much more!
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.