Penn State Health Family Medicine Faculty Physician in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Regional Health Network
Work Type: PRN
Recruiter: Please contact Greg Emerick at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Provide medical services and contribute to the design and delivery of high quality, cost effective, values- based patient care for our patients.
- Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
- Must have successfully completed a residency program.
- Two-plus years of experience in field of practice is preferred.
- Must be board certified and currently possess a non-restricted license in this state.
- Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificates.
- Current BLS certification required.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the positioN. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained