Penn State Health Staff Physician - Neurosurgery in Hershey, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Neurosurgeons are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health. The successful candidate will join the Penn State Health Department of Neurosurgery in a neurosurgery practice at Summit Health in Chambersburg, PA. He or she will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Neurosurgery, with admitting and operating room privileges at Summit Health and the Penn State Health Hershey Medical Center.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- ABNS BC/BE in Neurosurgery
- Interest in spinal and cranial neurosurgery
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
For immediate consideration, please contact: Patty Shipton, FASPR, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Union: Non Bargained